Arguably the most valuable functionality in Sherlock is the ability to connect your engagement scores with other tools that you use to take action on the engagement level of your users. We have several integrations that will help you take action on these scores right away. The three pieces of data that Sherlock can ship to these various integrations include:
- User scores: All integrations will update all user scores in the integrated tool.
Segment presence: All integrations will add the Sherlock segments to which a user belongs to user profiles. For example, if a user is in the
Most Engagedsegment in Sherlock, that user will be tagged with that segment in integrated tool.
- Account scores: With some of the integrations (Salesforce, Segment), you can also pass account scores.
The specific integrations are:
- Segment: The most powerful way to connect your Sherlock scores with any other tool is to connect to Segment via our Destinations. This will push all user scores and segments back to Segment (they will show up as user traits) AS WELL AS Sherlock account scores (the account scores will be passed to Segment as Group traits). From there, you can ship this data to any other tools you have connected via Segment.
- Intercom: By connecting to Intercom, you will ship all user scores and segments from Sherlock to Intercom. This will allow you to trigger emails and messages to users based on their engagement scores as well as allow you to prioritize your your support efforts based on a user's engagement level.
- Salesforce: By connecting to Salesforce, you will ship all user scores, segments as well as account scores - which will allow your sales team to focus their efforts on the most engaged accounts.
- Appcues (coming soon): By connecting to Appcues, you will ship your user scores and segments to Appcues which will allow you to target announcements and messages in your app based on a user's engagement score.
If you have any specific integrations you'd like to see let us know at email@example.com.