All Sherlock Actions (including Slack Alerts) work from the same list of potential Triggers. A trigger is essentially the conditions from which you would like any Action to start.
Sherlock Action Triggers
There are currently 5 types of triggers you can use for your Actions:
- Score changes: This allows you to create an alert for whenever a user or account's Sherlock score changes by any amount you choose. Great for staying on top of risk threats or expansion opportunities.
- New users: Get alerted when a new account is created or when a new user is added to an existing account.
- Activation changes: Alert your team when any user or account's Activation rate rises above a certain level. Great way to help your sales team focus on the trials that are actively using the product.
- Entering a Segment: This allows you to be alerted whenever any user or account enters any of the segments created in your account (whether Sherlock's default segments or custom segments you've created).
- Custom alert: Create an alert that alerts you whenever any user or account meets any specific criteria you choose.
**Please note that when selecting any Alert trigger, you must select the scoring profile from which the Alert will come.
Adding a filter to a Trigger
You can make any trigger even more specific by adding a filter.
For example, if you only want to trigger a specific Action for accounts above a specific MRR; or from accounts that signed up in the last 30 days; or any other criteria, you can do that by adding a condition to the trigger (as seen below):