In Sherlock, we auto-populate some key segments for you as soon as you configure your score. You can see the main segments on the dashboard:
These segments quartile your active users by engagement scores. They are:
- Most engaged: Scores above 75
- Engaged: Scores between 50 and 74
- Passive: Scores between 25 and 49
- Least engaged: Scores below 25
In Users and Accounts
We also create segments based on user scoring trends (users that have a significant change - either up or down - in their score). You can find these default
Priority segments under both the Users and Accounts tabs.
New Users/Accounts ✨: Has
engagement periodon the scoring profile
- Red Hot Users/Accounts 🔥: Score increased more than 10 points over previous engagement period.
- Ice Cold Users/Accounts ❄️: Score decreased more than 10 points over previous engagement period.
Recently Inactive Users/Accounts 🚨:
Last activebetween 30 to 60 days ago
- Mature Users/Accounts: Tenure is greater than 6 months
- Multi-User Accounts: Any account with more than 1 user tied to it.